Only original papers that have not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere will be considered. The paper should not contain page numbers or any special headers or footers.
Authors should submit their papers online through EasyChair conference management system.
Unregistered authors should first create an account on EasyChair to log on.
- The manuscripts should be submitted in PDF or Docx format.
- All submitted papers will be judged based on their originality, technical and/or research content/depth, correctness, relevance to conference, contributions, and readability through double-blind reviewing, where the identities of the authors are withheld from the reviewers.
- The list of authors should not be included in the paper manuscript PDF, in accordance to the double-blind submission policy.
- Papers that do not conform with our double-blind submission policies will be rejected without review.
- Changes to the paper metadata on EasyChair are permitted before the paper submission deadline.
- The organizers regard plagiarism as a serious professional misconduct.
- All submissions will be screened for plagiarism with permissible limit of 10% (excluding references) according to the UGC norms and when identified, the submissions by the same author will be rejected.
- A submission SHOULD NOT be intended to get reviews from the Program Committee for the sole purpose of improving on the quality of the paper.
- A submission implies that the author intends to ultimately register the paper upon a favourable response from the conference organizers.
- The maximum page limit of the conference paper is 8 pages. However extra page charges will be applicable for papers exceeding 8 pages.
All accepted papers MUST be presented at the conference by atleast one of the authors, else, paper will not be published in the proceedings.